Father’s Day Registration Communication
Protocol and Procedure
Please know that HOP Church is at the forefront of protecting the health of our family and staff. We are sanitizing rooms and public spaces; we have added cleaning staff who are using hospital-grade, virus-killing solutions and are adhering to the following protocols:
1) Please bring your registration ticket with you so that we can check you in at the door.
2) Anyone entering campus will be screened outside of the main vestibule areas at check in for temperature taking and hand sanitizing
3) If you have a temperature upon check-in, access into the building will not be granted and you will need to go home.
4) Mask are to be worn upon entry and not removed until leaving the building.
5) Physical distancing is required in all public spaces and in the sanctuary.
6) Strategic transitional directional patterns are required for (entry and exit) and to the restrooms. (Arrows will be marked on the floor.)
God Bless You!